Creepside Festival presented by Schneider Insurance
Photos from Creepside 2012
Creekside Park & Plaza
123 Mill St.
Wednesday, October 16, 2013 from 4:30-8:30pm
Mill Street will be closed during the event. Closing times to be announced.
Come to the festival in your fun, animated, silly costumes or painted faces and enjoy the festivities! Creepside is a family friendly event appropriate for all ages.
The entire Creekside Park & Plaza will be transformed into a festival filled with:
• Trick or Treat trail along Mill Street with local businesses & organizations!
• Live Music
• Variety of family entertainment.
• Interactive children’s games hosted by Gahanna Parks & Recreation
• Pumpkin Carving by Rock on Ice
• Food Vendors
• Paddle Boat rides ($5 per boat ride, ½ hr. ride, up to 4 people per boat, last boat launches a half hour before closing time)
• Not so Scary Trail Creekside Park along the Big Walnut with Pathway Church volunteer group