How do I report potholes?

Potholes may be reported to the Department of Public Service through our online Service Request Portal, Gahanna Direct. Click Here

You can also call 614-342-4005 to file a report.

Show All Answers

1. How do I report potholes?
2. How do I report a dead animal in the right-of-way?
3. How do I request a regulatory street sign (i.e. "No Parking," etc.) be placed on my street?
4. Whose responsibility is it to maintain street trees?