The rental fee and refundable deposit are due at the time of the reservation. The deposit fee is 50% of the rental fee.
Monday - Thursday
|Rental Facility||Hours||Gahanna Resident||Non-Resident|
|Golf Course Clubhouse||Rent Hourly (3 Hr Min) 8 am to 11 pm||$50||$75|
|Golf Course Clubhouse 5+ Hrs||As Available||$200||$250|
|Senior Center||Rent Hourly (3 Hr Min) 5 pm to 11 pm||$50||$75|
|Senior Center 5+ Hrs||As Available||$200||$250|
Weekend (Friday - Sunday)
|Golf Course Clubhouse||Half Day||$275||$375|
|Golf Course Clubhouse||Full Day||$400||$500|
|Senior Center||Half Day||$275||$375|
|Senior Center||Full Day||$400||$500|
- Call Parks and Recreation at 614-342-4250 to check availability.
- Complete a reservation form. Forms are available at the Parks and Recreation office or download:
- Pay the reservation fee. Accepted forms of payment include check, cash, MasterCard, Visa, Discover and American Express credit cards;
- 50% of the rental price is due for refundable security deposit. This is paid up front at the time of rental.
- Deposits are held/not refunded if agreement is not upheld.
- In order to receive the resident discount rate - the resident must complete and sign the reservation form and payment/deposit must be from the resident's account.
- Shelters and Clubhouse are rented on a first-come, first serve basis. Payment, deposit and reservation form is required in order to reserve the facility or shelter.
- Am I a Resident? In order to receive the resident discount rate, you must live within the Gahanna City limits and/or pay Gahanna Income Tax. Even if you have a Gahanna mailing address and/or live within the Gahanna-Jefferson School District, you may not be a qualifying resident of the City of Gahanna. A full-time employee (spouse or child) of a business located within the City of Gahanna must provide proof of employment on company letterhead (with Gahanna address) signed by the personnel director or president of the company, or a copy of a current pay stub. Employment is verified annually.
- The Golf Course Clubhouse is air conditioned and heated.
- Facilities and shelters are available for rent one calendar year in advance. For example, if you are interested in renting a facility for July 30 of next year, you may do so on July 30 of this year. Payment and deposit must accompany paperwork at the time of rental.
- To rent a facility: Reservation forms are available at the Department of Parks and Recreation office or by downloading the reservation form on this page. Please call 614-342-4250 to check for availability.
- Alcohol is only permitted in the Clubhouse, Hannah Park Shelter, and the Senior Center with a special alcohol permit purchased through the Department of Parks and Recreation.
- Consumption of alcohol is prohibited in all other park shelters and facilities
- Smoking is prohibited in all shelters and the Clubhouse.
- Reservations are not complete until payment and forms are processed. Please call the Parks and Recreation office at 614-342-4250 to check for availability.
- If key or badge is not returned within 3 business days after the rental is completed, $5 late fee will be charged each day items are not returned.
- A charge of $25 will be assessed for a lost key or badge.
- Any cancellation or transferring of date requested 180 calendar days or more prior to the event date will result in a refund of rental fee and security deposit, less a $25 administration fee.
- Any cancellation or transferring of date requested less than 180 days but more than 30 calendar days prior to the event date will result in a cancellation fee equal to 50% of the total rental fee. Security deposit will be fully refunded.
- Any cancellation or transferring of date requested less than 30 calendar days prior to the event date will result in a cancellation fee of 100% of the total rental fee. Security deposit will be refunded.
- If the renter cancels the event due to inclement weather, no rental fees will be refunded. Security deposit will be fully refunded.
- If the City of Gahanna cancels your event; you will receive a full refund.